- How to set a realistic, yet challenging goal finishing time;
- How race-day weather and the runner's physical condition can - and should - change the goal time;
- How the runner should adapt their pacing plan based on the course's elevation changes and their extent of "fade" in the late miles of the run;
- Advantages/disadvantages of wearing an MP3 player during a race;
- The panel's experience and advice with a number of fall marathons;
- Key preparations in the weeks, days, and hours preceding the race.
[Click Here for Runners Roundtable - Episode 101]_
CHECKLIST IN PREPARING FOR YOUR NEXT MARATHON: